Monday, January 10, 2011
Tea Luxe
I worship the ground tea leaves walk on, or the hot water they steep in. What have you. I'll drink it with milk and honey; I like it strong, flavorful, and will either chug it down in a mug, or sip it in a dainty, bone china cup. Whichever suits my mood. I like ceylons, whites, greens, Earl Grays. Just pour me a cup, and I'll try it. Tea is the first thing to hit my lips in the morning, and I prefer loose leaf tossed in a pot rather than bagged. Tea is life, sanity, pleasure. Tea is never pain and rarely lets me down unless I run out of it. I'm more or less obsessed with it and will daydream about the next flavors to try. I'll meticulously plan the time, and date to buy my next package, or call UptonTea to place an order. Tea symbolizes all that is good, simple, and achievable in life. You can buy it anywhere, have it your way, any time of the day, and is good for you, too! All this writing about it has brought on a mad craving for decaf English Breakfast, so off I go to make a pot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey,
Love your blog! Besides being a full-time French/spanish teacher, I am a health nut. I just finished drinking my cup of organic yerba mate and green tea. I drink four cups daily for health reasons. Really good stuff. I cringe when I see my fellow faculty members drinking chemically laden diet drinks. Hope you will follow me back at: http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com
I am drinking a nice cup of steaming hot chai as I read this. Nice!
fantastic, Tanya. Love that chai!
Post a Comment